It is also worth noting that, due to the emergence of various private educational institutions, unfortunately education is not just about an individual’s preference, willingness or performance, it is also about whether or not they can afford it. And that brings in the concept of privilege. The ability to afford a private institution or study in a foreign country.
These factors make up the current educational scenario around the globe. To curb the ever-growing distance between its recipients and providers, many countries have certain systems in place to help its younger generation receive education, ranging from significantly less tuition cost to almost free-of-cost courses.
- Renders a sense of connection
Unlike brick-and-mortar setups, e-teaching platforms allow teachers to exchange valuable resources, methodologies or even discuss last-minute doubts and queries on-the-go. No more waiting until the following day. Exceptions can be made outside of school hours without any hassle.
Similarly, these platforms also allow teachers to stay in touch with students’ parents and keep them in the loop of their child’s progress.
Promise a reward
Children may not know how to express it, but they often want to adjust some behaviors or patterns in their lives, and group activity in the first days of class can help them land these concerns. To help them, we shared a material that they could implement in the classroom, and that serves as an individual exercise to share in a group.
Yes, getting your school community back into the routine may require a little effort and take a few days, but the good news is that a new school year implies a fresh start for everyone. With a strategy and a lot of motivation, these early days can help readjust the classroom and make back-to-school a great experience.
Benefits of online tutoring:
The list of benefits can be pretty extensive. Virtual teaching platforms are as much a learning experience for the teachers as they are for the students. And like every good learning experience, they bring with it benefits the world needs to discuss more:
- With online tutoring services, students will get 24/7 accessibility to learning resources.
- Students will experience personalized learning because tutors create lessons based on students understanding and learning style.
- Helps to maintain balance between school work and hobbies without constraint of time zone and location of attending tuitions.
- The most convenient medium of studying as students need not to waste their time on commutation. They can avail any lessons and have learning support from the comfort of their home.